Houzz Logo Print
frank_r

ideas for my living room

Frank
Год(а)/Лет назад: 9
Hello all, I want to furnish my living room and would love some feedback and ideas. The room is in a one bedroom apartment and is connected to my bedroom via sliding pocket doors. I usually leave them open because I like the feel of the open space. I've attached some photos of the room.

My current ideas are to replace the arm chair in the bay window with a bistro dining table + chairs. I'm thinking about the Euro Style table and the Tendy stacking chairs. I would like to add a light-color/pattern rug under the coffee table. I like the simple style of the current couch, but it's not very comfortable so I'm looking to replace it with something similar. The current arm chair I would like to replace with something that matches the style of the new couch and then position it on the left of the couch, close to the pocket doors leading to my bedroom. I also need to find a nice side-table and possibly a new TV stand to fit with the rest of the items.

One thing I'm really not sure about is colors. I like the light-gray of the couch and the black coffee table. For the bistro table + chairs I was thinking walnut or some dark wood. But is that boring since the hardwood is already dark? Should I get something lighter instead? How will it match the couch + arm chair? I'm also still looking for a nice side table. I would like something to accommodate magazines and/or maybe have slots for some wine bottles.

Any feedback and more ideas would be appreciated! Thank you all.

Комментарии: 4