Houzz Logo Print
pfacc

What do you look for in rustic or industrial sliding doors?

Post Frame Accessories
Год(а)/Лет назад: 9
Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 9
For those who like (or want) a rustic or industrial sliding door or sliding barn door, what do you look for? For example, would you rather have it be inexpensive with a lot of choices, or know that it is durable and will last a long time?

Some images of the doors we are talking about are included.
Low Cost
Durability
Lots of Variety
Easy to Install
All in one kit with a pre-made door

Комментарии: 3

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    There is ahuge difference between rustic and industrial, I love industrial but not rustic. So I think this is too vague a poll. The pics all seem pretty rustic to me.
    Post Frame Accessories поблагодарил(а): Patricia Colwell Consulting
  • PRO
    Post Frame Accessories
    Автор
    Thanks for the feedback Patricia. What about it looks rustic to you? Is it the color and style of the track or the style of the door? Does the track in the picture below look more rustic to you or for you, is the style mainly defined by the door being used?
  • PRO
    Rockwood Shutters
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 7

We manufacture and install slim profile barn doors, but don't believe you have to choose between choices and durability. We offer 20 different designs of Barn Doors that you may customize in almost any paint or stain and are a high quality, made in the USA product. You don't have to settle to get what you want in a barn door.