Houzz Logo Print
sellisfl

Doors and shutters

sellisfl
Год(а)/Лет назад: 10
May I have the details on the door, door hardware and bahama shutter manufacturer/installer? I am in Tampa.
Callendar Residence · Еще

Комментарии: 4

• PRO
    Timberlane Shutters
    Hi sellisfl! Although these are not our shutters, we have the ability to custom make any size or style shutter. Our Bermuda Shutters (Bahama Shutters) are great for those in warmer climates, as they allow those nice warm breezes to flow in and out of homes.

Our Endurian material is what we recommend for those in warmer climates as it is a durable, maintenance-free material. Feel free to learn more about our products on our website and request a free catalog http:///www.timberlane.com
  • PRO
    Chancey Design
    This project is in the Bahamas. The door was a custom made door, crafted locally from design and shop drawings. The shutters were purchased and installed through the contractor, so we are unsure of where they are sourced. They are a powder coated aluminum shutter. The installer is local as well.
  • PRO
    Benjamin Hepburn
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 9
    Good job guys!! I worked at SMG who did the millwork for the project. I did the shop drawings for the kitchen and the walnut entertainment unit in the living room. Very nice design overall!!
  • heather lodovico
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 8

what is exterior color and shutter color?