Houzz Logo Print
freddybeach

Kitchen granite

freddybeach
Год(а)/Лет назад: 10
My wife and I are doing a new build. We are roof tight. Our kitchen is going to be 14x16. The cabinets are going to be all white. 9ft ceiling and cabinets up to top with trim. The island is going to be grey bottom. We didn't want typical brown island. We are putting in hardwood floor throughout including the kitchen. The floors are dark hardwood. All appliances are stainless steel and an apron front ss sink. We are having the hardest time deciding on granite. We have narrowed it down to antico bianco and viscount white. Been awhile since we have seen the two and are seriously struggling. I like the viscount white for it's marble look and my wife likes the antico incase we want dark cabinets down the road. We both like them and would be happy with either but we need your opinion and suggestions. I will try to post a few ideas if I can. Oh! We are having an all fridge and freezer with a stainless trim kit. Thanks in advance the kitchen 3d photo isn't perfect but shows the idea.

Комментарии: 8

• Maria Pearson
    Wow this sounds almost exactly like the kitchen I'm doing right now. Ideally I would have loved to put in Carrera marble, but that's not very practical, so I'm actually going with the Cambria Torquay which is the closest looking thing I could find....But if you've decided on granite I think I'd prefer the viscount white. Good luck!
  • Sarah Cwiak
    Soapstone?
  • sunfl236
    white for sure.
  • PRO
    SVEA KITCHENS
    Both antico bianco and viscount white will look good, but from a design perspective viscount white will look better with stainless steel appliances. Good luck!
  • freddybeach
    Автор
    Thanks everyone! Great response! Keep them coming please. I had a feeling the viscount white might look better with the ss. I can barely find any photos of kitchens with viscount white but there are hundreds with the bianco? Is there a reason for this? I haven't seen a slab of viscount for over a year but remember it had a marble look to it and I fell in love with it. Everyone seems to be getting bianco maybe why so many pictures.
  • freddybeach
    Автор
    Any other opinions are welcome.
  • rashida5253
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 9
    hii there so i decided to go with bianco antico countertop and viscount white backsplash.....please could anyone suggest an appropriate tile floor