Комментарии: 7

• meilie3
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 9
    Could this be done in a 60" x 30" space and a 34" fixed glass wall
  • PRO
    Splash Galleries, Inc.
    Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 9
    Yes, it could be done in a 60" x 30" space, as long as you take into consideration the placement of the showerhead and the spray pattern (i.e. you don't want something located on the back wall that's going to be spraying water into your bathroom). Below are a couple of photos of where we have removed a standard 60" x 30" tub and replaced it with a Level Entry Shower.
  • PRO
    ARC, Inc.

Thank you Splash Galleries for featuring another beautiful shower built with an ARC structural shower system. You guys do such great work with our systems to create awesome level entry showers. For more information on an ARC shower system and achieving level entry, give us a call: 1-877-319-6521.

• Susan Sukup
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 8

does the water stay in the shower?

• aet0283
    Is it COLD? Because we want one but I'm worried about it being drafty - I will NOT be installing heated floors or anything
  • PRO
    Splash Galleries, Inc.

The feedback we've received from several customers is that it isn't too cold since you're under warm water and in the same air temperature as the rest of the bathroom, so there isn't a sudden "cold shock" when you exit the shower.

Hope this helps!