Houzz Logo Print
amit_katyal

Need help for my living area.

Amit Katyal
Год(а)/Лет назад: 10
Can any one help me on a decision of selecting a 6 seater dining table.
I have a white colour theme. The kitchen is white and the sofa selected is also white and the Center table has frosted green colour.
Following are my confusions. Am in a state if dilemma.
1. The design is mainly in a straight line hence whether a round table will gel or not. The dining area has an area of approx 75 sq ft. The radius of a short listed round table is 2.5 sq ft. The table top has a black glass with all six chairs in high gloss black colour fabric.
2. Or should we go in for a 6 chair rectangular table with a table top in frosted green colour of 21 sq ft with six chairs in black colour fabric.
3. Will a contrast of white and black look good or frosted green would look good.
Am confused.

Комментарии: 3

• Rochelle Staffieri
    You might consider also the space a round table has compared to a rectangular one. Usually, the round table of a 5 ft. diameter will not have a lot of room for 6 people to sit. It will be a little snug. Serving dishes will need to fit on the center of the table or off of the table. The rectangular table would offer more spacious seating for 6. Is it too large for your room? What are the dimensions of your dining room? (x ft. by y ft) As to your color palette, the contrast of black with other white furniture is interesting. Also, the green with the black and white could be quite unifying.
  • PRO
    JH Basement Finish
    Rochelle, just wanted to take a moment and thank you for the very kind words you wrote about our company in your review. What a nice surprise, especially from such great clients as you and your husband. We unfortunately are in a time when people only seem to go to the trouble of writing reviews if they are unhappy with something - it really does mean a lot when a client reaches out just to say something nice. Hope all is well with you and your family. Thank you again, Joe
  • PRO
    Sharon Charboneau, RESA Pro, Interior Stylist
    Best if you post pix of areas you are discussing. Otherwise we are guessing.....