Houzz Logo Print
trudyam

Are these pieces already completed or painted at the time of order?

trudyam
Год(а)/Лет назад: 10
Outdoor Art on Cement · Еще

Комментарии: 3

• PRO
    User
    You can find the information you need in a couple of different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on a computer, click the 'more info' link. If you are using the app, tap on the photo. Either way you should see a vendor or store link. Hopefully, you can find the information you need by following that link.
  • PRO
    Kathleen Hope
    This piece is sold, all my pieces are completed and then photos taken. I do custom orders as well. I have more on my website kathleenhope.com. I will have 20 more paintings that will be posted on my website in the next week. Any more questions let me know, I am also doing 2 shows in the phoenix/Scottsdale area in the next 5 months. Do you live in the area?
  • PRO
    Paintingiant Art
    Seems it is completed, you could see the signature there, usually, when signature been placed means the painting is done. Although i am myself an artist, while i still could not under such post contemporary works, or i could not understand what the meaning it is.
    By the way, if you want, you could connect us for some custom oil paintings from your photographs. http://paintingiant.com/custom-oil-paintings.html