Houzz Logo Print
chantelle_pascazio

Anyone done a navy blue kitchen?

Chantelle Pascazio
в прошлом месяце

After photos of a navy blue shaker kitchen. I am planning doing a two tone. White overheads and navy blue on the lower cabinets.
What was your brand and colour you chose.

Комментарии: 8

• Chantelle Pascazio
    Автор
    в прошлом месяце

Colour example

• Kath
    в прошлом месяце

Just search navy blue kitchen in Houzz.

• Chantelle Pascazio
    Автор
    в прошлом месяце

I have done this and could not find any relevant information.

• bigreader
    в прошлом месяце

You can search Navy kitchens on Pintrest and some will have the paint colours shown. Many colours can be mixed in Australia. It is hard to pick colours of the screen so your best bet is sample pots. Does your supplier have a preferred paint brand? I like Dulux Sailing Safari or Deepest Water.

• Jan Dobson
    в прошлом месяце

Can look great. A touch of timber and a touch of the navy in the backsplash, assuming it’s white, or white handles on the navy cabinets and navy on the white (for example) can give it a more integrated feel, although the stark contrast of just the navy and white works too.

• Julie Herbert
    в прошлом месяце

A few photos for inspiration, Dulux colour consultants will help you choose and advise colours for you.

• bigreader
    в прошлом месяце

It is a lovely colour combination.

• PRO
    Compass Kitchens
    в прошлом месяце

Hi Chantelle, our first Matt dark Oxford Blue Kitchen was done in 1988, Flat Panel Modern with Recessed Handles & Gaggenau Appliances and it still looks modern contemporary to this day.

Over the years we have done many more in this colour matching with light woodgrains. It is a great, timeless, colour choice for kitchens in large open spaces.

Hope this helps, Malcolm.