Houzz Logo Print
super_suchi

Need help with layout of our proposed extension

Suchi Prakash
Месяцев назад: 4
Последние изменения: Месяцев назад: 4

Hi,I am planning to do single storey rear extension.I have attached the architect plan here.*My dilemma is weather to have a Utility or not as having the utility will make my kitchen small.*Should I keep the bedroom or not ?Is it a good idea to have bedroom downstairs, as it's not very common. I can't afford double storey extension I thought I will have a bedroom downstairs.* I have 1m x 2.4m bathroom downstairs, is it a good size to have a shower included ?* I would like a 3D visulasation of my plan, my architect doesn't provide this service whom do I approach? Interior designer? Please advice.This is my first extension any suggestions would be very helpful. Thankyou.

Комментарии: 4

• Suchi Prakash
    Автор

• PRO
    Caldicot Kitchen & Bathroom Centre

Hi Suchi,

Can't see all the info on the upload so difficult to make final recommendation, but it does look as though a compact utility is doable and probably desirable. We can certainly provide full 3-D designs & plans down to detailed concepts for kitchens, bathrooms, utilities etc, though this is a chargeable service. Please message if you wish an idea of costs.

We may also be able to provide kitchen & bathroom units etc "supply only", even remotely - the Falkland Islands is the furthest we've had anything delivered!

Below are a couple of images showing the power of our 3-D CAD systems rendering. Feel free to get in touch if we can assist.

Caldicot Kitchens

Duncan Kitchen Concepts · Еще

Paul & Lynda Harris Kitchen (etc) Options · Еще

Monmouth Development · Еще

Gore Kitchen Renders · Еще

Jomain Kitchen Options · Еще

Jomain Kitchen Options · Еще

• Jonathan

There are lots of reasons to have a downstairs bedroom such as elderly relatives or just needing extra bedrooms. If however you just want more square footage I would have a bigger living space so that after you have finished you end up with bigger better rooms not just more rooms.

• Suchi Prakash
    Автор

Thanks Jonathan, I feel 3d View of my plan will help me decide. Really appreciate your viewpoint thankyou.