Houzz Logo Print
rahul_bawa43

Which type of material and color to use in this sliding wardrobe

rahul bawa
Месяцев назад: 4

Its a three door sliding wardrobe with a walnut finish mica pasted inside of it.
Please help me with the following questions
- Which material should be used for the outside of the wardrobe.
- Which colour color would go best considering its a small room 11 x 8 x 10

Комментарии: 7

• PRO
    Muqaam Design Studio

Hi! Go for glossy laminate to make the place seem bigger..light greys should go better with the flooring.. if you want more tips, dm me. Thank you

• rahul bawa
    Автор

I went for a matte leather finish mica instead with a lighter tone of grey which coincides with your suggestion 🥳

• PRO
    InspiredHome

Hi Rahul, material is subject to your budget.. if permits you can go for acrylic for high gloss and superior finish.. you can choose to go for melamine polish also. All up to you. Your second question- what will be the final color of the room? Based on that you need to set color of your wardrobe. My suggestion is to use lighter color.

• PRO
    GJ Studio

Mirror fronts with grey border is a possibility

• PRO
    drawingscart

Visit near by laminate shop ..select in catalogue based on your budget choose material

• rrajesh vora

Mirror with texture glossy laminate

• PRO
    Cornerstone Design Studio India

Hi Rahul,

For the exterior of your three-door sliding wardrobe, I recommend considering materials like laminates or veneers, as they offer durability and a sleek appearance. As for the color, given the dimensions of the room, it's advisable to go for lighter shades like whites, creams, or light grays. These colors create a sense of openness and make the room feel more spacious, which is beneficial for smaller spaces.

Regarding the sliding shutters' width, I find them awkward size, you might want to consider adjusting the sizes based on internal cabinets.

Thanks,

Nitin

Cornerstone Designs Studio.