Houzz Logo Print
webuser_562153399

The walk-in-shower

Kailey Delk
Месяцев назад: 9

what is the size of this shower? Is it curved?

Hill-Country Tuscan (modified) · Еще

Комментарии: 6

• PRO
    Genuine Custom Homes

Hello, yes it was curved... it was about 10' W x 6' D x π or something... Our design team can help. Are you considering a new build...?

• PRO
    Genuine Custom Homes
    Последние изменения: Месяцев назад: 9

Sort of, you have to reduce the inside space by the 6" framing, but that's why I said "about 10" - but it was indeed rounded, not oval. Hope that helps you... Curious, what made you ask...? What are you trying to do?

• Kailey Delk
    Автор

We are building a home and have a 6 x 8 walk in shower. I have never seen an oval shape….

• PRO
    Ch Specialty Designs

Congratulations on building your home, if you are building your home anything is possible with the right skill level. You can do this with a 6 by 8 walk in shower as well. I personally prefer oval shape as opposed to a perfect circle as there is more room in the shower.

• PRO
    Genuine Custom Homes

Kailey, if you're building here in the area (San Antonio, TX) we should chat... this was a home we built 10 years ago, but I have SEVERAL pictures of similar showers we've done... OVAL, ROUNDED, or Square... LMK if and when you'd liek to connect and we can exchange 411.