Balkar Summan
в прошлом году
where you get side tables
Contemporary property in Cheshire · Еще

Комментарии: 5

• PRO
    LANA FILIPPOVA INTERIORS by Svetlana Filippova
    в прошлом году

Hello, thank you for your enquiry. This furniture was supplied by us but over 10 years ago. I will check with the manufacturer is they still make this range. However, if this range has been discontinued, we have many more options if you let us know what attracted you to this design, style, colour, crystal decorations etc... I will be in touch shortly once I have the information for you. Regards, Lana

• PRO
    в прошлом году

I have checked and I can confirm that this furniture range is no longer in production. If you would like me to find an alternative design for you, pleaes contact me directly on 01618044955 Thank you. Lana

• Balkar Summan
    Автор
    в прошлом году

Hi please send me link to what options I have kind regards Balkar

• PRO
    в прошлом году

Hello, in order to send you more information, please could I have your e-mail address? It may be not links but images/photos. Also to correctly identify what furniture to send you, could you e-mail to us a photo of the room where the bedside tables need to match other things? lanafilippovainteriors@gmail.com Finally, what did you like about these bedside tables? Colour? Decorative crystal details? the fact that they are on legs, have drawers etc? Without this information, we wouldn't know what exactly would be right for you. We have hundreds of choices and would need more idea of what we are looking for. Thank you. Lana

• Balkar Summan
    Автор
    в прошлом году

bsumman7@gmail.com