Houzz Logo Print
julia_keller29

Love Everything

Julia Keller
в прошлом году
Wondering how you finished shiplap. What color whitewash and what color on cabinets
Rustic Home at Mountain Air · Еще

Комментарии: 1

• PRO
    Ambiance Interiors
    в прошлом году

Dear Julia, In response to your questions about the colors in the photo from the home at Mountain Air: ?the paneled walls are "V" groove, not ship-lap. there are ship-lap walls in other rooms in this house, though. All of the walls were painted. Since this project was several years ago, I no longer have a record of any of the colors used for walls or cabinets. The clients have since sold the home. However, I know the paints we used were Benjamin Moore. My recommendation would be to begin with their "Historical Colors" to find a color similar to the cabinet color. Whatever color will look different in the natural light in your own home. Be sure to get a large swatch of the color, or buy one of B. Moore's "pots of paints" to sample an area.

good luck with your project. Thanks for your compliments. The house was pretty fabulous! I hope you have enjoyed all the photos. I worked closely with the architects, PLATT out of Brevard, N.C.