Houzz Logo Print
webuser_476396517

White Kraftmaid Kitchens - please share

в прошлом году

Please share your photos of your white Kraftmaid kitchens! Im having a hard time deciding which variation of white I prefer off the catalog pics and small door samples.

also would love to know how youre liking your kraftmaid cabinets? how are they holding up?

Комментарии: 9

• PRO
    The Kitchen Place
    в прошлом году
    Последние изменения: в прошлом году

Kitchen "temporary" Makeover. Painted the bases blue. New KraftMaid upper cabinets in Dove White. She did this until they can afford to do a gut job, but it turned out so nice, she's keeping it as is!

Also my installers have mentioned that KraftMaid's painted cabinets seem to be much better out the box than other brands right now. I also have them in my mudroom and they're great.

White - Navy - Brass Kitchen Makeover · Еще

before

• susanlynn2012
    в прошлом году

I really enjoyed the pictures White Kraftmaid Kitchen Cabinets. I also liked the makeover with the Navy blue painted cabinets with the new Dove White Upper Kitchen Cabinets. Thank you for sharing.

• T Jarmuth
    в прошлом году

Thank you for asking the question and thank you posters. I am also in the process of using Kraftmaid in our 2023 remodel. Linen has been discontinued so our next color choice will be in the whites.

• lindyhopper25
    в прошлом году

We were also deciding on which white Kraftmaid cabinet. Our Home Depot had a display of Warm White, which we selected. May be worth a trip to see if your store happens to have one of the whites. (Seeing the full cabinet really helped.)

Автор
    в прошлом году

@lindyhopper25 lowes had a dove white set up today and i found it to very bright.

Автор
    в прошлом году

@lindyhopper25 warm white vs dove white sample

Автор
    в прошлом году

@T Jarmuth i posted some pics i took at a local lowes above :) hope it helps!

• T Jarmuth
    в прошлом году

As is always suggested on this forum, take sample doors home (or order them), move them around your project area, see them in different hours of the day and night, and make sure your interior lighting (Kelvin temperature) bulbs are to your liking. Lighting will play a huge difference in how you will read colors, both vertical (wall) and horizontal (countertop).