webuser_485208170

Want advice on buying a new bed

Eithne McHugh
Год(а)/Лет назад: 2

Could you recommend a good make of bed and mattress please

Комментарии: 6

• Ricky Watkins

Bed base/frame I'd go cheaper & spend the money on a higher quality mattress

• PRO
    Emmerson & Fifteenth

Made.com are reasonable prices and decent quality.

• Cle Campbell

We were pleasantly surprised by the choice in Furniture Village. We moved last year and had to get a temporary storage ottoman king size bed as we have absolutely no storage in our new house.

Luckily there was a sale on and we got a fabulous bed for about 1/3rd of the original price. We are so impressed with the quality that we are going to keep it. It’s got a mustard tall cushioned headboard and base and I love it!

• Sonia

I recently got a replacement bed from Dreams and I am so pleased with it. I already had a recently new mattress and the two together made a very comfy bed.

• minnie101

The Simba Hybrid Pro mattress seems to get really good reviews. My brother got one last year and because of them mentioning it, my dad got one too. i would try and test a mattress though if possible.

Re beds, personally i think I’d buy one with a company whom offers an installation service or maybe it’s just me! We bought a pretty expensive bed last year and the slats do not fit together (design error not DIY issue in this case!). We also bought a dear 4 poster when we moved in and had to get a joiner in! Luckily the company refunded his costs but even so. Ironically I also had a cheap bed from Argos and one from ebay, no construction issues with them!

Button and Sprung who used to be on here get really good reviews and they have some lovely beds and i believe they construct the beds

• Sonia

Dreams deliver to the room of your choice and assemble the bed. There is a charge for this but worth it.