where is this bed frame from?

gagb
Год(а)/Лет назад: 2
interested.
Evanston: Gross Pointe · Еще

Комментарии: 11

• osutheta

I, too, would like to know where to buy the bed frame and headboard. I love the way it slants which would make it more comfortable to lean against.

• Alison Kthg

Also Looking for the source of this bed!

• Jane Schrag

Ditto. Who is the manufacturer of this headboard?

• Christie Davis

Nightstand? Where is it from? Why don’t they put the info?

• PRO
    Lugbill Designs

@osutheta Hi! Since our client contracted us to source materials for them, we don’t disclose what or where the material comes from. Glad you love it! Let us know if you need some help with Design.

• PRO
    Lugbill Designs

@Alison Kthg Hi! Since our client contracted us to source materials for them, we don’t disclose what or where the material comes from. Glad you love it! Let us know if you need some help with Design.

• PRO
    Lugbill Designs

@Jane Hi! Since our client contracted us to source materials for them, we don’t disclose what or where the material comes from. Glad you love it! Let us know if you need some help with Design.

• PRO
    Lugbill Designs

@Christie Davis Hi! Since our client contracted us to source materials for them, we don’t disclose what or where the material comes from. Glad you love it! I Can tell you the nightstand is from West Elm. Hope that helps!

• tmknow

This is the exact ceiling fan I am looking for - would you be able to share more info on it?

• Marianna Ofosu

Hi there! Color of walls?

• Kristin
    в прошлом году

The bed looks like the "Ella" bed by Room & Board in the fabric "Destin Grey" and legs in "Graphite." It's still available.