Houzz Logo Print
sinclairss

What color is this?

Sally Sinclair
Год(а)/Лет назад: 10
I have a collection of vintage blue glass like this that I want to "show off" in my new bedroom and I want to create a bedroom color scheme based on it. This color vintage glass is called "Colonial Blue" but I know the color Colonial Blue I have seen in home decorating is not this color. What colors do you recommend I use to go with and complement it? Thank you!

Комментарии: 8

• indianpatti
    Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 10
    Ran this through the "chip it" at Sherwin Williams .. came back with 3 matches: 6945 Belize, 6789 blue mosque and 6767 Aquarium
  • decoenthusiaste
    Here you go!
  • Sally Sinclair
    Автор
    Thanks all. I especially like finding out about Chip It that indianpatti suggested. Had not known about it before. That is a great tool.
  • Geneviève
    Royal blue would look great with it
  • lauren10024
    Cobolt Blue china and accents accents of gold work well. My last dining room had several Majolica pieces with that palette,
  • PRO
    ArchiBusiness Marketing
    Computer monitors often distort colors, so the color you see on your monitor will be a different shade than what I see on my monitor. That is why you can never reliably match paint colors to something on line.
  • indianpatti
    I think the "outrageous green" and white would look great with this shade of blue.