Houzz Logo Print
hbbell

Is the turf lined between the stone or do you lay stone over the turf?

Chief Design Bell
Год(а)/Лет назад: 10
I am in Houston, TX considering turf in our yard. I would like to know how to achieve this look and what are the logistics. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
EasyTurf Poolside · Еще

Комментарии: 6

• PRO
    EasyTurf
    Good morning, hbbell - we can do it either way depending on project. Some people choose to lay the paver stones directly on turf. With something like the project above, we'd lay the stone, then make very precise cuts and lay in the turf. We've also laid out paver stones on the turf, cut out the patches, and then laid the stone into place .... it just depends on the project. What is your project?
  • PRO
    ANDERSON DESIGN+BUILD
    What would the turf be attached to? PT wood? Stapled?
  • PRO
    ANDERSON DESIGN+BUILD
    If the turf needed to go down in say 4" strips between poured concrete slabs?
  • PRO
    EasyTurf
    We would use long nails/turf spikes to hold it in place. They're unnoticable when installed.
    Cheers!
    George
  • PRO
    EasyTurf
    Good morning, Kathy, We lay down a weed barrier to prevent them from growing. In Chevent one pops up around the edge, yes, you'd just pull it out - they come out easily because of the ground prep we do prior to install. Hope this helps! Let me know if you have more questions.
    Cheers!
    George