Houzz Logo Print
webuser_145670727

can i attach a pull chain to this item?

Lani Kai Island Resort
Год(а)/Лет назад: 4
I would use this for interior lighting. Can I attach a pull chain to it? How many
watts is it. What is the best pricing you offer for this and what would the
minimum have to be to get your best pricing.
Twin Palms Wall Sconce · Еще

Комментарии: 1

• PRO
    A19 Lighting
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 4

Hello,

We can attach a custom pull chain for you. We would not provide it standard with the ability to adapt it to a pull chain modification.

We need to custom drill the ceramic to allow the custom pull chain to hang out from the side of the fixture. For an example of this modification, please see the attached photos, please excuse the poor mock up quality.

Below you can see the black box portion of the box would be hidden inside of the fixture with just the pull chain portion showing on the outside of the fixture.

The wattage will not be affected from adding a pull chain, it would still include the 11W Dimmable Bulb we currently provide.

Since this would be a custom modification, pricing would depend on the quantity you needed and typically the more fixtures you purchase the better the rate gets, so if you get 100+ you will be a better price than ordering 10.

Please let us know how many you need and we will give you the best price that we can offer for this custom modification! :)

Thank you,

Sara and the A19 Family