Houzz Logo Print
gradyne

Bathroom tile that sets a tone

Linda
Год(а)/Лет назад: 4

We will remodel our med. Size shower and convert one wall plus door to glass. Long narrow windows on each side of shower stall. Would like to tile the window sill with accent tile for shower. I want it to set the style but not restrict other decor.

BATHROOM UPDATE · Еще

Комментарии: 5

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 4

do you have a specific question? we have no idea what your style is.

show more pictures.

I'd take down those shower walls, extend it to the left, and make your other vanity a double.

hard to find a pic of exactly what I mean (and your photo doesn't show the entire space), but something like this?

just look at the set up, not the style. if you enlarge your shower so that it's a rectangle along the back wall,,,,

you could do two sinks on a new vanity to the right, or one large sink. depends on what you want.

a little pony wall topped w/glass separates the shower/vanity.

or, enlarge the corner shower a bit w/glass like this: (ignore the tub. the other vanity would go here)

shower built out like this,, (vanity would be where the tub is)

• Linda
    Автор

Thanks. You have given me a starting place. I will add more photos. It’s a perfectly awful “before” situation. Pony wall is great idea.

• PRO
    JAN MOYER
    Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 4

Draw the bath as is with all dimensions. Include all windows, entry point etc. Because it sure looks like a gut is in order, from here: )Do it right, or save up until you can.

• PRO
    Designs by BSB

I would suggest pony walls on each side of the shower to allow the light to pass through/fill the room. Then the vanities can stay the same size and continue to have the side splashes.

Linda поблагодарил(а): Designs by BSB
  • cpartist

Just remember, the more glass, the more you have to wipe down every single time you shower.