Houzz Logo Print
webuser_496278906

Pulls and Pendant lighting

KV
Год(а)/Лет назад: 5

Plan on using Top Knobs' honey bronze pulls for kitchen reno. Looking for pendant lights to match/complement the honey bronze finish. My faucet is the Brizo Litze in luxe gold. Any recs for lighting brands/finishes that would complement my pulls and faucet? Any help would be appreciated.

Комментарии: 6

• acm

so many options out there -- search for gold or satin brass and then see what you like. hard to make a suggestion with no other guidance on style or look.

• KV
    Автор

Thank you both. I would describe the kitchen style as transitional. I'm using the Top Knobs Allendale pulls from the Lynwood collection. I love this pendant from Hudson Lighting - the Paoli in aged brass. Unfortunately can't seem to link the pictures for you to see. Not sure if the light looks too gold in comparison to the pulls and faucet. So difficult!

• PRO
    Beth H. :

post the pics in the comment section so we can see what you're talking about.

• christa2212

Hi I'm having the same problem. I have the Brizo luxe gold faucet. I'm awaiting samples of Top Knob brushed bronze and Scaub satin brass and brushed bronze. Maybe I will get a sample of T K honey bronze too. That's the easy part. How many pendants can you order and return tho? Kilo the pendant you pictured is beautiful. Have you ordered it? How's the color match with Luxe gold?

• Anh Cagle
    в прошлом году

I know this thread is super old, but i hope you dont mind me asking…did you actually purchase the Hudson’s pendant and the honey bronze pull to compare the colors in person? Thank you for your time!