Houzz Logo Print
roseann_binnie

new work top colour

Rosieb4u
Год(а)/Лет назад: 5
I have light oak cabinets in my kitchen and need to replace the dark brown work tops . I am wondering what colour would work as a change

Комментарии: 8

• Sonia

A photo would help, but from your description I think an off white would go well and brighten up the scheme.

• PRO
    Conbu Interior Design

Quartz worktops work well. They're low maintenance with a large range of colours. A white or off white worktop with marble effect can look well. Without seeing a photo it's difficult to recommend a specific worktop. Good luck

• PRO
    Anderson Sinclair Ltd

There are many different materials you could go with, quartz, granite, corian, wood etc but I think you need to decide on a colour palette first,

Do you want something with a pattern? Do you want it speckled or marbled?

Do you want something plain?

Do you want lighter? Do you want mid colour?

Why not email us a picture of the kitchen on info@anderson-sinclair.co.uk and we'll have one of our interior designers have a look and suggest some finishes for you

• PRO
    bubbles bathrooms and tiles

i suppose if you have dark worktops at the moment then a paler colour would look different, like a beige/cream colour but like forzaitalia said a picture would be helpful to see what the room looks like.

• PRO
    Philip Clay Kitchen Designs LTD

We agree, Quartz is great for work tops, beautiful and durable!

• User

Hi Rosie,

Attached below are images of some of our installations in off-white stones.

The first two are of Compac Glaciar Quartz and the last 2 are of Compac Luna Quartz.

Hope it helps.

Kind regards,

• PRO
    Conbu Interior Design

Photos of some areas we used quartz worktops which worked really well. Good luck