Houzz Logo Print
tony_zschau

Handrail Brackets Question

Tony Zschau
Год(а)/Лет назад: 5
We do have two handrails for our stairs .... one with a 6ft and one with an 8ft handrail. Three quick questions:
(1) How many of these brackets would we need?
(2) Do these brackets also work with metal rails? If so, how do the get attached?

Thanks Tony
Innocleat Modern Handrail/Wallpanel off-stand bracket · Еще

Комментарии: 4

• PRO
    Burroughs Hardwoods Inc.

Hi Tony,

Each brackets holds 125 lbs. I would use 2 of the 6 ft rail and 3 on the 8 ft rail just to be safe. I'm not sure what kind of metal rail it is, but it might be challenging to attach to a metal rail. It needs enough of an area for metal screws to grip onto the railing. Any other questions let me know. I can also send specs and installation instructions to you as well.

Thank you for your questions!

Frank

• Tony Zschau
    Автор

That's good to know. One more question. Do you have any other pictures that show how these brackets look with handrails from other angles? My wife would like to see a couple more pictures before she decides. ;-) Thanks Franks. Tony

• PRO
    Luxus Home Innovations

You can find innocleat on instagram and youtube as for pictures and more perspectives.

You can attach it to steel handrail however you would have to drill 2 holes into the steel handrail and thread them yourself as well as get long enough screws that will reach trough the inner bracket into the steel handrail. Hope this makes sense

• Tony Zschau
    Автор

It does. Thanks Tony.