Houzz Logo Print
kimmk987

Any experience with the Schrock Entra line of cabinets?

kim k
Год(а)/Лет назад: 5

We just received a quote for Schrock Entra cabinets - there isn't too much information about them online. Does anyone have experience good or bad? We are hoping to find decent quality middle of the road cabinets for our renovation. So far we were quoted that line and a second from a local cabinet shop that was a bit more $$ (which I'm leaning toward based on my experience so far). Open to other suggestions as well.

Комментарии: 7

• User

Same thing as Diamond Vibe and Kemper Echo. Less choices, less finishes, and customizations. Decent hardware and finishes.

• kim k
    Автор
    Thank you!
  • Katie

Sophie, you help so many on this forum. Thank you. May I ask your opinion about Schrock Entra and Kemper Echo?

As you advised on another thread, I stopped going to the big box stores and went to two local dealers. I am on a tight budget and live in a very modest neighborhood, so one advised Schrock Entra, the other Kemper Echo. You said above that these lines have "less choices, less finishes, and customizations. Decent hardware and finishes." I am fine with fewer choices, finishes, and customizations, and with my large, active family that entertains a lot, it's consoling to know that the finishes and hardware are still decent. Are the finishes the same quality as the full lines? And I've read here that it doesn't make sense to add the upgrades back in when using these junior lines - I can live without self-closing hinges on doors, but really think that full extension doors would make my small kitchen more efficient. Should I stop looking at the junior lines if I know that I'm going to spring for the full-extension?

• Katie

Sophie, Houzz messed with me, too, as I never got a notification that there were more comments on this thread. So I am sending you a belated thank you for the excellent explanation.

• ashleyb345
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 2

@Kim k what did you decide on? Looking at schrock white cabinets now to

• kim k
    Автор
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 2

We ended up going with a custom cabinet company.

Sponsored