Houzz Logo Print
lalitmsri

Need ideas creating a family area / lounge

Lalit Srivastava
Год(а)/Лет назад: 5
Hi,
I need some ideas for creating a family area / lounge for informal seating TV watching in this plan. All I can think of is keep a buffet table for visual partition of the dining area and accommodate a family room. But I am sure the creative community here can offer me lot more impressive ideas. Thank you in advance.

Комментарии: 11

• Lalit Srivastava
    Автор
    Need some more people to chime in.. pls share any other creative idea to niche out a family lounge in the given layout.
  • PRO
    Chista by Chaaru Aanand

We would love to help. You can create a console divider where you can place your tv so the sitting remains the same and your tv watching area is created.

• Lalit Srivastava
    Автор
    Hi, can you please elaborate in the attached drawing?
  • PRO
    Decor Dreams Pune

Attached are the few options

• PRO
    Godfrey
    u can
  • PRO
    Godfrey
    u can go with a divider that act as a crockery unit for the dining area and a tv console for the living area
  • Lalit Srivastava
    Автор
    Ok. Thanks for the responses. May be I did not put the question right. We need to keep a formal drawing room and still want a family lounge for informal seating. So that would mean we need to carve out a separate (small though) area somewhere in the given layout.
  • PRO
    Cornerstone Design Studio India
    Lalit, Do you need a formal dining, a family room and a dining area? Are you open to civil changes.
  • PRO
    Godfrey
    sure then u can go with civil work .but I would suggest u to go with a divider as it won't stop the daylight ,ventilation and make the entire portion looks big.
  • PRO
    WDF space design, Interior Design Business
    Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 5

Mr. Lalit... Can u send PDF File for better clear vision of dimension to work on it properly...

Thanks & Regards,

WDF space design

Freelance Business

Walter Dominic Fernandes

Interior Designer

+91-9930533894