Houzz Logo Print
sidrahkhawaja

Master bath vanity mirrors

Sid K
Год(а)/Лет назад: 6
How high can I go with the mirrors over my vanity? Before I had a full wall mirror over the vanity which was removed during the remodel. I have aligned the double sinks on one wall with a middle drawer unit for some piece of art. I have allotted for 4 sconces over the 98" vanity.

Would you do the two mirrors over each sink and fill the space in between with art?
Would you place 3 separate pieces of mirror and place a sculpture in between?

If the separate mirrors, how high would you go? Am I limited in height by the door trim on the same wall?

Would you place a full mirror with cut out for sconces?

Комментарии: 5

• Nikki Nicole

Here are two samples. If you are doing the 2 mirrors, i would not put anything in between, just leave it. But as shown in the photo you can do a nice vase or plant in the middle. I like the idea of a full mirror as well with the cut out.

• PRO
    Susan Tiritilli
    Two framed mirrors as high as you can go and you can have sconces mounted on the mirror.
  • PRO
    Roberts Construction Services, LLC

Double mirrors with low profile frames, and sconces to the top outsides, possibly one in center-top.

Contemporary Bathroom · Еще

DXV · Еще

• Diana

Perhaps something like this? With the 4 sconces... The mirror coming to the top of the door frame. Otherwise too high and you'd have to really hoof it up there to clean!

Summerset Drive Master Bathroom Remodel · Еще

• Sid K
    Автор
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 5
    Thank you all for your input!