Houzz Logo Print
ranchownerad

Here is my before and after bathroom.

ranchownerad
Год(а)/Лет назад: 6

Robern Uplift Cabinets; Ambiance Bain vanity; Artistic Tile.

Комментарии: 15

• PRO
    21st Century Tile

Beautiful! Great job!

• blondelle
    Shoot! I liked the before better! Just kidding...lol! WOW!!! What a transformation. In a whole different design dimension. Stunning!
  • PRO
    Architecture Plus Inc

Looks great!

• PRO
    Pearl Remodeling

Nicely done, love the mirror

• artsyphartsy_home_maker
    Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 6

I don't just like the after -I love it!! Great choice of materials, fixtures, layout & colors. Very understated & sophisticated.

{*my grandma had pink tile when she was alive though, so I can't entirely loath or hate it because I loved her and it reminds me of her!}

• Cali Love

Wow, beautifully done! May I ask how long it too to do?

• reikauwais

wow perfect minimalist bathroom, a change that is really much better than before, I really like your design, it inspires the inspiration for a simple bathroom.

• ranchownerad
    Автор
    The demo was in late October and we finished in mid January but there were long periods of time when no work was done. After the demo they did not start work for four weeks; the holidays set us back another couple of weeks.
  • blondelle
    Love the glossy floor, but isn't it very slippery with wet feet?
  • PRO
    Choice Kitchen and Bath Inc.

Really like how you used the upper tile throughout the entire bathroom and it contrasts really well against the floor tile. The medicine cabinet selection offer great functionality without using up more space to use them. I would suggest using a towel hook near the shower entrance for added convenience. Beautiful job!

• ranchownerad
    Автор

thanks: we just finished the bathroom and have started actually using it yet! I am sure it will end up looking different once we set it up with towels, toiletries, etc. We have white mats for the floor to keep it from getting too slippery.

• nicole___

A GORGEOUS transformation! Great job! An artful approach to living!

• PRO
    Ancient Stone

Stunning update! It really turned out beautiful!! Well done :)

• PRO
    M&R Custom Millwork Inc

Wow! Beautiful job!