Houzz Logo Print
wgt123

Help - which curtain heading?

kwg kwg
Год(а)/Лет назад: 6

Hello

I'm looking for curtains for a sqaure bay window in bedroom and have no clue as to which curtain heading to go for, I would prefer a modern style if possible but not one that looks cheap. Does anyone recommend any? Does anyone actually care/notice what type you have?

Комментарии: 5

• PRO
    OnePlan
    I bet the only person that would notice would be a seamstress or designer ! Most people would be more interested in talking to you and catching up !!
    kwg kwg поблагодарил(а): OnePlan
  • kwg kwg
    Автор
    Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 6

Thanks OnePlan, very true! Also, it's in the bedroom so no-one will see it and I don't have any interior designer friends so I'm safe there! I should re-post and and ask the question 'What does my curtain heading say about me' haha.

• Daisy England
    I also agree. In my bedroom I have triple pleat, only I notice and barely at that. I'd just have standard in the future.
  • PRO
    London Essentials

The curtain style gives a subtle difference but is one that can still elevate a room! A wave pleat is a good modern option as it creates a boutique style with uniform pleats using a wave track system.

A sail pleat is also a popular option as it uses less fabric and has a simple heading, but is still very elegant.

A pinch or double/triple pleat gives a bit more of a classic look. We hope this helps! :)

kwg kwg поблагодарил(а): London Essentials
  • PRO
    Hillarys

Hiya,

Although not the be all and end all, curtain headings change the way curtains hang and so can change things like how a pattern or texture appears.

Just as London Essentials has suggested, a wave pleat would be a brilliant option. Here's an example of how they look:

Mosaic Tile Turquoise curtains from Hillarys · Еще
    They create a lovely modern effect so should fit the bill perfectly. Or eyelet curtains perhaps?

Ester Cranberry curtains from Hillarys · Еще

Good luck with your search,

Zoe

kwg kwg поблагодарил(а): Hillarys