Houzz Logo Print
embrown367

Blinds for Bi Folds...?

embrown367
Год(а)/Лет назад: 6
Hi, I'm about to have bi fold doors fitted in my new kitchen/diner to replace existing French doors and side windows but I'm not sure what's the best type of blinds to go for. I currently have perfect fit on the French doors but heard these are not good for bi folds due to the folding mechanism.

Any advise is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Комментарии: 6

• PRO
    HBD Systems

Hi!

There are a number of options to suit everyone, you can go for electric roller blinds, pleated blinds, horizontal blinds...it's up to you!

Do not forget you can also get blinds in the glass for bifold doors which you may want to ask your manufacturer about.

If you would like any advice or have questions do not hesitate to message us!

Hannah

• PRO
    ODC Door & Glass Systems

Hi there, there are lots of blinds available which are suitable for retro-fitting, we offer a range including from manually-controlled pleated ones right through to remote-controlled roller ones... pleasehave a look here https://www.odcglass.co.uk/blinds-awnings/about-blinds-awnings - good luck, Lucy

• inspired
    Hello embrown what did you decide to do? We have integral blinds but when closed you can see the patio outside so are not happy with the aesthetics and when closed the other way people outside can see in. Interested to hear what you opted for.
  • inspired
    This is when the blinds are turned the other way. First photo is taken from inside and the second photo taken from outside (no privacy).
  • PRO
    The Blind Shop

Hi, we often fit bifold doors with sunscreen roller blinds.

Sunscreen Roller Blinds | The Blind Shop | Made to measure from £90 · Еще

Blinds for Doors | The Blind Shop | Made to measure · Еще

Sunscreen Roller Blinds | Made to measure from £90 · Еще