Houzz Logo Print
alejandra_rocaguazzotti

Resurfacing the kitchen

Alejandra Roca
Год(а)/Лет назад: 6
I’m planning on resurfacing my kitchen. I’m keeping all cabinets and drawers, the only thing that’s staying is the granite countertops. What color should I paint all the cabinets? Would white look better with my floors?
White
Off White
Mix of White and Brown
Mocha Brown

Комментарии: 8

• Carrie B

I think your cabinets are beautiful. It would be a shame to paint them. If you want to brighten things up, I'd change your backsplash and add a small rug or two.

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting

To me the floors look different in each pic. The first thing I would do is get a counter depth fridge in stainless . Your stools look white and IMO do not work with the floors so maybe a warmer white but you will have to do some sample boards to decide since my monitor at least is not showing your floor and counter the same in each pic.

• User
    Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 6

There needs to be a NONE OF THE ABOVE option.

Save 20K. Don’t touch it. It’s great. Slapping paint on that would only ruin it and deplete your bank account.

• K Laurence

None of the above.

• Alejandra Roca
    Автор

Hello everyone, the paint job has a lot of wear and tare. The kitchen has been used heavily. The edges of the cabinets are all missing paint. I also want to brighten it up.

• PRO
    Pound Ridge Painting Co.

I would look into some gray/pewter tones.

• PRO
    DDS Design Services, LLC by Jeff Kida

You can get a furniture refinisher to come in and clean / touch them up for far less than refacing or painting them would cost. Your money would be better spent updating the appliances, backsplash & lighting. I know that's not what you want to hear but it is my best advice.