Houzz Logo Print
cniccamorales

Backsplash

Nics Morales
Год(а)/Лет назад: 6
Hi, would you mind sharing what tile & grout was used for the backsplash?
Shelley Alexanian's Traditional Home · Еще

Комментарии: 3

• PRO
    Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Hi Nic

Thank you for your inquiry. This backsplash was a Carrara marble mosaic tile which unfortunately has been discontinued. We applied a coordinating grout which created a seamless look. All of our 19 Ontario locations sell similar backsplash tiles, some of which are porcelain which is fantastic because you don't have to worry about staining and sealing. Porcelain 'marble-look' tiles have come a long way and it is often very difficult to distinguish between the two products. If you live in Ontario pop into one of our stores and show the sales person this product photo ... they can help direct you to a similar product. There are so many options! I hope this helps and I wish you the best with your project.

Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

Nics Morales поблагодарил(а): Alexanian Carpet & Flooring
  • Nics Morales
    Автор

Oh bummer. I'm nowhere near Ontario, but love the variation in these tiles. These tiles are beautiful! Thank you for sharing and explaining everything. I didn't know there were "marble-look" tiles now!

• PRO
    Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

That’s too bad, wish you lived closer. Have a look in a tile store near you and I think you will easily find the look you are going for. In my opinion, I would definitely lean towards a porcelain tile ... no maintenance and look legit:)
    Have a great weekend.
    Wendy Alexanian

Nics Morales поблагодарил(а): Alexanian Carpet & Flooring