Houzz Logo Print
lfischer876

For that modern marble look: Neolith Estatuario, Dekton or...?

Kontrast [Curated Danish Design]
Год(а)/Лет назад: 6

For our personal Montauk summer home we are considering particularly Neolith for kitchen countertops and back splash - absolutely love the lookI [House will be mostly white inside contrasted with some warm woods, and window frames will be black inside and out]. I have done research and have followed some of the earlier threads on this but since the technology seems to evolve, wanted to get any latest info or advice. I have heard of certain issues with cracking, re. which sinks to use [is undermount a problem], and re. the differences between the matte and polished versions. And how about the alternatives such as Dekton. THOUGHTS, ADVICE, EXPERIENCES APPRECIATED!

Комментарии: 2

• PRO
    Econ Granite

Here is some more info on Neolith

https://econgranite.com/stone-weekly/what-is-neolith/

We are fabricators we use neolith regularly in projects and don't have issues with it. Neolith is a new surface, make sure your fabricator knows what he is doing, bad fabrication/installation can cause issues in the future for you.

Kontrast [Curated Danish Design] поблагодарил(а): Econ Granite
  • Poppy Potter
    Please see post entitled "want to see pix of CRACKED NEOLITH?" before choosing your material. I wish I knew before what I know now. Good luck.
Sponsored