Houzz Logo Print
hanste123

Wall colour

hanste123
Год(а)/Лет назад: 6
Hello, I'm stuck between white or grey for wall colour in our lounge. We will be getting mid grey carpet, we have light grey sofas with dark blue cushions and yellow cushions, we have a light coloured rug with grey detailing. I want to get a dark blue throw and pouffe. It's dual aspect (west and east). On one set of windows I will be adding grey yellow and white patterned curtains and on the other window I was going to add either white or light grey roller blinds. Was unsure on what wall colour to do, a nice crisp white or a light grey? If grey, could anyone recommend a shade please?
Thank you

Комментарии: 8

• PRO
    User

You could go for one of the warmer yellow whites, more grey is a little too much and may be dull. The slight yellow tinge to the white will gently warm.

• PRO
    Kerry Bryan Interiors
    Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 6

Hi! You need something that brings an element of all colours into your lounge would be a great addition. Such as the attached. White I feel would look too bland and be too far a contrast against all of the other colours, whereas grey may be a little too much, as you do have grey throughout your room. Something that hits right in the middle would be best for your room.

What colours will your walls be? Painted or wallpaper? Any Pattern?

If you'd like to 1 on 1 help with the design etc, I'd be happy to help in return for a review. :)

Kerry

• hanste123
    Автор
    Hi Kerry

Yes please! How would you like me to do this, just post photos on the room?
    Yes I agree about the grey, I'm getting a bit sick of it as it's the go-to neutral. Love the blind suggestion.

Thank you
    Hannah
  • PRO
    Kerry Bryan Interiors

Hi Hannah,

Email me all of the details you've put up on here, along with Pictures of your current lounge. And a brief on colours that you know you definitely do not want, also your budget for this.

Email - kerrybryaninteriors@outlook.com

Looking forward to your email!

Kerry

• hanste123
    Автор
    Hi Kerry
    Sorry I am away for a few days but will definitely email when we get back.
    Thank you
    Hannah
  • PRO
    Kerry Bryan Interiors
    Hi Hannah,
    No problem, I look forward to hearing from you when you're back!

Kindest regards
    Kerry
  • hanste123
    Автор
    Hi Kerry

I've emailed you
    Thank you

Hannah