Houzz Logo Print
mark_littlefair

Way to get a shower curtain in this small bathroom?

Mark Littlefair
Год(а)/Лет назад: 6
Hi, we've got a small bathroom we have just remodeled - we are in the process of selling and have had feedback that the lack of true shower option could be a limiting factor.

The window in the room creates some challenges with a traditional shower curtain but it's been suggested we could maybe gather irony the sink? Any inspiration or ideas people have would be useful.

Thanks! Based in the U.K.!

Комментарии: 6

• V R I
    Hi Mark
    Lovely bathroom there and great splash of red!!
    I would suggest a glass screen mounted above and below the window...although causing perhaps a slight obstruction to the window, being glass it would be less of an issue in my opinion...
    The hinges / brackets could be placed on the wall space above and below the window enabling its useage as a shower as well as a bath...
    Best of luck!
  • Jennifer Redfern
    Just to add, I had my shower head attached to the long back wall.
  • Gabby Wong
    You can also get circular shower curtain rails - means you can open it up, or pull it round shutting out the window from the shower, and the window sill etc won't get wet, potentially another option!
  • Angela Gilham
  • PRO
    Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd

Depending on the space above the window. Water may get on the window sill though.

L Shape Rail

Curved Rail

or if there is no room above or the drop is to big for a curtain if installed over the window a U Shape would be needed