Houzz Logo Print
patlamb

Need help for living room.

patlamb
Год(а)/Лет назад: 10
Photos show me small LR. The fabric is of love seat (solid) and spool chair (floral). Everything else is needed. Any suggestions for area rug, additional furniture?

Комментарии: 9

• patlamb
    Автор
    Additional pics:
  • patlamb
    Автор
    Here are the love seat, chair fabrics.
  • patlamb
    Автор
    Here is a layout of the room. Any ideas? Please help!
  • PRO
    Granite Center
    Looks like you have a decent amount of light in the room. I would go with frappe or sonnet by BM, I would recommend a jute rug with a lt blue border, they sell them at Pottery Barn..this will give added texture!
  • PRO
    Daniel Dionne Designs llc
    Patlamb, More information is needed in order to make any thoughtful recommendations First some questions: How many do you need to seat? How is the room used and by whom? Do you need the space to fulfill multiple functions or one, primarily? The fabrics suggest to me that you are Traditional to Transitional in your taste. True? Is the doorway to the dining room, shown in one of the photos, the one at the narrow end of the room, to the right of the stairway, on your floor plan? Can the corner cabinet be utilized elsewhere in the home? I look forward to your response(s). Thanks, Dan
  • John
    That looks like quite a challenge. We love challenges. Could you take pics that show the room in more light?
  • patlamb
    Автор
    Here are better lighted pics. Dan, you're correct on DR door placement. I would like to seat 6 or so, have it be family oriented. Not too stuffy. House is 1940's cape cod. So in keeping to the traditional. The love seat shown is what I'd thought to use.
  • patlamb
    Автор
    Thank you Dan. I really appreciate your help. Love the sound of a "lighter feel" and will look into sofa idea.