Houzz Logo Print
disiebell

Love the curtain fabrics

Diane Bell
Год(а)/Лет назад: 6
Please could you tell me Brand etc Love Love Love them!!! Thank you so much!
Grade II Listed Cottage: Sitting Room · Еще

Комментарии: 7

• PRO
    Natalie Davies Interior Design

Hi Diane. Glad you like the fabric used in this cottage. It is "Jagger" in colourway Black by Larsen. Kind regards. Natalie

Diane Bell поблагодарил(а): Natalie Davies Interior Design
  • Diane Bell
    Автор

Hi Natalie Many thanks for your speedy reply and for giving me the name of the fabric. I wonder if you wouldn't mind giving me the name of the other fabric too - the sort of cross hatch pattern? Many thanks

Diane

• Diane Bell
    Автор

Thank you Natalie - I think either if these would be perfect for our Grade 2 listed farmhouse. Do you have a shop in Pickering? I am coming up to Filey at the beginning of Sept so could pop in ?

• PRO

Hi Diane. Unfortunately, I don't have a shop - I run my business from home which is near Boroughbridge in North Yorkshire. If you let me have your postal address, I'd be happy to order a sample of each of the fabrics and have them sent to you direct. Kind regards. Natalie

Diane Bell поблагодарил(а): Natalie Davies Interior Design
  • Diane Bell
    Автор

Thank you Natalie that is so kind of you but I ordered samples yesterday! Very excited - we have been looking at sofas today too. When the room is finished I will send you some images. Thank you so much for all your help - much appreciated. Best Wishes Diane

• PRO

You're welcome Diane. I look forward to seeing the photos. Just shout if there's anything I can help with or if you want anyone to bounce ideas off. Kind regards. Natalie