Houzz Logo Print
jands127

Help Sunroom/4 Season room

jands127
Год(а)/Лет назад: 6
Please help! I have struggled with furniture placement, rugs and window blinds for 25 years! This oddly shaped room has a lot of light and faces southeast. I LOVE this room but know that there is so much more I could do with it. Thanks in advance

Комментарии: 4

• User
    Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 6

It looks very nice as it is. What part do you want to change? I think the only thing I would do is add some window treatments.

• PRO
    Gantt's Decorating

I agree with Mocreidhi except I don't think the rugs work for you. I would think the medium dark wood walls and ceiling make for a warm cozy environment in winter but seem a little dark and warm in the spring and summer. I would change the rugs and find a fabric in very bright cheery colors (picking up some of the orange in the chair) Yellow, orange ,lime green with a little touch of brown. A bright cotton print tropical design comes to mind. I would make simple roman shades for each window, a table cloth(with a square over cloth of the dominate color) and large comfort pillows for the sofa all out of the same fabric. This will not only brighten up the drab space but also establish a theme. Put down plain rugs in the dominate color of the fabric.

• User

jands127 We haven't heard from you. I love your rugs. What don't you like when you walk in? I have added a mock up with some window treatments that can add a little softness.

• PRO
    Fenstermann LLC

Hey There:

Do I see it right that you don't have any window
    coverings for your sunroom yet? Please give it as much attention as you give to
    the rest of your design.

Window coverings are so important for your sunroom to keep it
    cooler during summer, improve insulation during winter and of course give you
    the needed privacy...

Take a look at these ideas...

Window Treatments for Sunrooms and 4 Season Rooms · Еще