Houzz Logo Print
select_blinds

What's your favorite choice for covering patio sliding doors?

Selectblinds
Год(а)/Лет назад: 6
Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 6

We're curious to hear your feedback on this issue! What do you think is the best way to cover a sliding glass door? We have multiple options and applications, we'd like to hear from you regarding style, insulation, etc.

Our most popular choices are:

1. Standard Faux or Real Wood Vertical Blinds

2. Light Filtering or Blackout Panel Tracks

3. Light Filtering or Blackout Vertical Cellular Shades

Please feel free to check our profile: SelectBlinds Houzz

Комментарии: 8

• stumpedinnc

none of the above.. get good heavy curtain panels with rings and pull them closed at night.. then open then up in the AM and they just look like two side panels.

• PRO
    Cameron's Design

Cellular blinds and shades are the perfect choice, as they are known to preserve and prevent the loss of energy in the home.

• hbfn
    Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 6

I have nothing on mine ( I live in a very mild climate area) , however, I might look into the panel track to minimize fading on my hardwood floors. I dislike drapes in any form, I prefer a simpler more contemporary look.

• tooky58

Country Curtains have some very nice looking 1 piece curtains sized for sliders along with bamboo ones.

• Belahn

I will be in the minority here but I still like vertical blinds for sliding glass doors. I've always had them and always will. One time I tried curtain panels for a very short time before I ripped them down. Hated that.

• PRO
    Selectblinds
    Автор

We have a lot of customers who don't want to block their view by using a patio door covering. Does anyone have some pictures of their sliders here? We'd love to see!

• valerie g.

Light filtering patio door panel.