Houzz Logo Print
dhanamasala

Does this chandelier go with this dining table?

dhanamasala
Год(а)/Лет назад: 7

We already have the table... looking for a chandelier to match. This one caught my eye because it kind of has rustic quality with the black part but then is also a bit modern with the polished nickel and glass. I can't decide if it works with the table or not... what do you think? Thank you!

Комментарии: 13

• nutsaboutplants

I like the table and the chandelier, but not together. The table has lots of lines and sharp angles and I wouldn't want the chandelier to also be linear and angular. I'd want something round or oblong to offset the sharp lines and angles of the table. The fixture shown along with the table in the picture has some of the elements, round and less visually heavy because of the clear glass. My two cents.

• User

I think they are both lovely and go together well.

• palimpsest

I think they are of the same spirit, and they work together. The fixtures the table is show with are great too...two different looks. But the one you chose will work fine, especially if there are other soft-rustic elements in the room.

• bossyvossy

I also think the two go well together

• k9arlene

Style wise I think they work well together. I'm just not sure I like the black of the chandelier with the light wood of the table.

• User

It's a yes for me. Both are minimal yet interesting.

• laynie143

I love it

• theclose

I think they are quite complementary.

• mrspete

I like them together. I think you need the black in the window trim though. If you didn't have that, then the chandelier would be the only black element, and it might feel like the odd man out.

• PRO
    Details Full Service Interiors

Style wise they do work together. But, I think they are both heavy. I'd go with something that feels a bit lighter, like the ones shown in the table picture. You're on the right track with the fixture being long like the table, though.

• theclose
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 6

Looks great!

• User
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 6

Yes looks wonderful and thank you for coming back and showing us!!

Enjoy!

Sponsored