Houzz Logo Print
aprilneverends

Where you find your curtain rods?

aprilneverends
Год(а)/Лет назад: 7

I give up. Been to Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, Kohl's, TJ Maxx..looked online: Ballard, Pottery Barn, Overstock, Wayfair, Anthropologie..I somehow don't like anything. I don't wish for much: just a rod, not too heavy, not too wide, since I plan on very lightweight curtains, mostly for softness and to hide from the gardener when he comes lol. Nice finish, either antique brass or smth darker but not true black..iron? orb? It looks like this season they're into polished brass..the finish on antique brass ones is awful.

We left all our rods in the previous place when we sold-buyers really wanted them. Since then we bought everything we needed..not a huge fan, but had to hurry up, guests and all, but it's fine, non-offensive. I'd repeat one I got for DD's room-but they don't have it in the length I need.

But now need one for the living, and I do want it to be nicer.

The only rods I really liked I saw on Etsy, hand forged iron..it starts from 150$ for the shortest one and I have double door..I was hoping to spend less..like, much less lol

Is there any store, or website that I must have missed? That you would recommend to check out?

Thank you in advance!

Комментарии: 18

• aprilneverends
    Автор

no! not yet

(I got my blinds in Country Curtains..how did I not think to check? Or did I?)

thanks, will do!

• aprilneverends поблагодарил(а): nosoccermom
  • deegw

Our Lowes has a good selection of curtain rods.

aprilneverends поблагодарил(а): deegw
  • aprilneverends
    Автор

Thank you! will check

our Lowe's doesn't have a good selection on anything..but we do have one further away that left me impressed. Should try and go there

• User

I feel your frustration. A neighbor has the rod I want: White/off white/gold ceiling mounted rod with a channel on the underside that contains movable eyes for curtain hooks (one-way, preferably hand or baton drawn). Unfortunately she has no idea where it was obtained by an ID 2 decades ago.

aprilneverends поблагодарил(а): User
  • User

I think I bought all mine at Lowes. All of mine are dark ORB with simple balls on the ends. I don't have any rods under 1" though. If I were going with something thinner I remember thinking a few of the Better Homes and Garden rods from Walmart were just fine. I even think I liked their antique brass ones.

aprilneverends поблагодарил(а): User
  • enduring

West Elm.

aprilneverends поблагодарил(а): enduring
  • enduring

Ebay

aprilneverends поблагодарил(а): enduring
  • Tara

All mine are from Lowes except one from Kohls. Lowes generally seems to have the best prices for simple black/orb rods which is what I wanted.

aprilneverends поблагодарил(а): Tara
  • cooper8828

Tuesday Morning usually has a good selection. Or had - our local store just closed.

aprilneverends поблагодарил(а): cooper8828
  • Susan Ezell

Second JCPenney's - I've had really good luck with their curtain rods.

aprilneverends поблагодарил(а): Susan Ezell
  • chispa

I used hardware and trimmings from Houles when I redid my master bedroom. Not a budget option, but lots of pretty stuff to look at if someone wants to splurge ...
    https://www.houles.com/index.php

aprilneverends поблагодарил(а): chispa
  • joaniepoanie

Restoration Hardware

aprilneverends поблагодарил(а): joaniepoanie
  • PRO
    Details Full Service Interiors
    aprilneverends поблагодарил(а): Details Full Service Interiors
  • PRO
    Lisa Morehead, a Smith & Noble In Home Designer

Smith&Noble!! And we are here to assist!

aprilneverends поблагодарил(а): Lisa Morehead, a Smith & Noble In Home Designer
  • rebeccamomof123

Country Curtains, or Lowe's - who has surprisingly nice options including real wood rods and finials.

aprilneverends поблагодарил(а): rebeccamomof123
  • theclose

Ones I got myself are from Country Curtains and Lowes (online- there isn't one near me).

aprilneverends поблагодарил(а): theclose
Sponsored