Houzz Logo Print
joannekusko

a small bathroom

joannekusko
Год(а)/Лет назад: 11
Limited budget, cannot relocate fixtures, 1920's house, want to freshen up but stay within period of house. I need small room ideas. 8'long 6' wide.

Комментарии: 7

• PRO
    M.A.S. Construction
    Have an existing layout? A neo-angle shower and space saving vanity are great for small bathrooms similar to this one. Go to http://masqualityconstruction.com/2012/10/30/projects/ for more pics from this project.
  • joannekusko
    Автор
    Thanks for the info, however we feel we need to keep the tub, since this is the main bath.
  • PRO
    Dytecture
    that is the 'standard' bathroom size for a lot of homes.
  • User
    Keep the tub, keep the period, keep everything, look at classic white subway bathrooms, penny tile floors, or updated versions of it, etc. Classic is beautiful.
  • PRO
    ASVInteriors
    Ok - so what is your layout? A plan and pictures really help us to help you. Space saving ideas, are same colour tiles, or similar pattern tile, or grout same colour as tile... but really can help you more with more info
  • Victor
    you can do a tub/tile reglazing. I just had one tub done (cast iron tub) and it was $370. Looks fantastic and work is guaranteed for a year and they can do different colors. That would save money so that you can buy things like a new toilet/vanity. Maybe a vessel sink to switch it up. Below is the job on my bath, before and after.
  • PRO
    A Crew of Two
    Do you have any pictures? Without seeing the space it is hard to give advice.....