Houzz Logo Print
marie_henderson42

Hallway ideas!

M Henderson
Год(а)/Лет назад: 7

Hello I was wondering if anyone could give me some inspiration I've got a large hallway with a black chaise sitting at the right side of the wall and just wanting something black/silver mirrored with a contrast in the corner under the stairs I was thinking of a small console table on the back wall under the stairs

ith 2 black lamps or would a corner table/stand like the one in the picture look better with a lamp on top? Any ideas?

Комментарии: 4

• PRO
    Pavilion Broadway

Hi Marie,

I like your idea of a small console table against the stair wall, something like the EICHHOLTZ CONSOLE TABLE BEAU DECO or the EICHHOLTZ CONSOLE TABLE TENNANT would look great, as I'd say the corner table/stand in your picture is too small. I wouldn't over crowd a small console with too many lamps, I'd suggest a mirror or painting above and a flower arrangement and/or photo frames on the console. You could then have a floor lamp in the corner, something like the EICHHOLTZ FLOOR LAMP REGIS possibly. I hope that gives you some ideas. PB

M Henderson поблагодарил(а): Pavilion Broadway
  • M Henderson
    Автор

Thankyou your ideas are great. I'm liking the Lamp in the corner idea next to the small console that would look really nice.

• PRO
    Urban Wardrobes

How about to utilise the space under the stairs with a fitted bookcase ?

M Henderson поблагодарил(а): Urban Wardrobes
  • PRO
    Litecraft

Hi Marie,

If you're looking to play around with the idea of having a floor lamp, here's some designs you could possibly go for.

Octi Floor Lamp - 3 Light - Chrome

Corona 6 Light Vertical Spiral Floor Lamp - Chrome

Blossom 1 Light Floor Lamp with Pleated Shade - Chrome

You could also try filling up the space with plants? They'll add a refreshing touch and are perfect since spring is just around the corner.

hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Litecraft Team

M Henderson поблагодарил(а): Litecraft