Since deleted post

its khome
Год(а)/Лет назад: 7
Последние изменения: в прошлом году

This post has been deleted.

Комментарии: 3

• Nancy Ingram
    Dimensions would help but I don't think you have enough depth to put the tv over the fireplace and I think it would be too high so this is what I came up with. If you do swivel chairs, those can be turned to face the tv.
  • its khome
    Автор
    Thank you so much! These visuals actually help a lot!
  • PRO
    Kimberly Montante Interiors

Hi Kryssy, the room has so many openings I understand why you're having trouble with the space. It is always best to have a designer help you since we can have a thorough discussion about your aesthetics, your family life and style direction. As of now I only have a couple neutral photos to help you out with but to do a proper design would need to know how you use the room, colors, what other spaces are visible and more! You need a style jump off point. I love beautiful rugs and you could start with that. Without room size, I can assume an 8x10 would be large enough for the center arrangement. To help you get started, I would group a beautiful rug, some lounge chairs around a table centered on the fireplace, or a pretty sofa on exposed legs and a pair of occasional chairs. A console behind the sofa is a pretty display space and can hold a lamp for lower task lighting. A small game table a couple small scaled chairs along the wall would add interest and extend style throughout the room. And add pretty window treatments from the ceiling to the floor, drawn to the corner. I would be happy to help you out with my edesign service if you aren't local in SoCal to me.