Houzz Logo Print
peaceo

I still need Help

peaceo
Год(а)/Лет назад: 7
Could you please advise me on optimal arrangement of my living It's a large space and my intent is to accommodate 2 sets of sitting and dinning corner at the far end.
As you can see in the picture provided, I currently have the leather sofa at one end and closely being followed with a fabric sofa.
Appreciate your candid advise/guidance.

Комментарии: 2

• PRO
    User

This may be the only time I've ever said this, but it looks like your furniture may be too small for this space. This looks like a huge room, and obviously it's tough to break it up.

The quickest way to make this feel more like 3 separate spaces would be to have the two dark brown sofas face each other. Your dining table should be centered on the window at the far end of the room, instead of pushed off to the right like it is.

The second thing is, look for rugs to "group" your conversation circles. Right now, the floor runs straight through the room without a break and makes everything feel scattered. A rug to hold the two dark sofas would go a long way to making this space feel more broken up.

The dimensions on the layout below are a rough estimate, but this should help you see what I mean.

• PRO
    Dallas Rugs

Hello,

Using rugs to anchor the furniture and create groupings will be helpful so that it gives the pieces purpose. This will keep them from "floating" in the large space. I'm including a few options from our collections that are on Houzz. We have many more options, so please contact us at info@dallasrugs.com for more information or to purchase. Have a great day!

Antique · Еще

Classic -Formal · Еще

Eclectic · Еще

Modern - Patterns · Еще

Shag & Textural Rugs · Еще