Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_4213998

Motorized Shades for a Master Bathroom

User
Год(а)/Лет назад: 11
Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 11
This project was completed at one of the exclusive Cliffs Communities in the Upstate area of SC. ( http://www.CliffsCommunities.com )

This master bathroom is located on the front of the house so privacy as well as sun control were very important to this client. But due to the garden tub in this bay window area, access to the windows was difficult for any sort of traditional window treatments.

The customer ordered a set of motorized Pirouette shades (by Hunter Douglas) from local interior designer we work with. The designer contacted us to measure and then do the installation.

The shades are battery powered so no electrician was needed. All 3 shades can be operated from the same remote and they can be operated separately or as a group.

If you would like more information on this or other motorized window treatments, please contact us. Our web address is http://www.SouthEastInstalls.com

Комментарии: 5

• PRO
    Studio S Squared Architecture, Inc.
    Good solution for this design problem! Is there a way to create more integrated look wit the roller shades?
  • PRO
    User
    Автор
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "integrated look."

This product is housed in a 4" Cassette Box that the shade retracts into. The windows did not have sufficient depth to allow for the shades to be mounted inside the casing, therefore we had to install as an outside mount application.

If the cassette box is too unappealing (visually) a cornice or other type of decorative valance can be mounted on the wall above the windows. This will not interfere with the operation of the motors because this product is equipped with a radio frequency receiver so a "line of sight" with the handheld remote is not necessary.
  • PRO
    Lafferty Communities
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 7

I have motorized shades in my personal home and LOVE them. Maybe I should think about offering that as an option in our communities. Looks great!

• PRO
    Nancy Sanford Interiors

I recommend motorized shades to everyone. I specify them a lot on jobs an clients tell to really enjoy having them

• PRO
    Mega Builders

Motorized shades are quite fun/useful indeed