Houzz Logo Print
ninaclaresmith

Kitchen blind/curtain inspiration

Nina Smith
Год(а)/Лет назад: 7
Hi, we've just finished our kitchen, which is black and white with duck egg blue tiles, and can't decide what to do about curtains/blinds for both the kitchen windows and patio doors. What colour/style do you think would work best? Probably won't be used very much, mainly for show, although we might want to close patio curtain/blind for warmth in winter. Any help appreciated!!

Комментарии: 2

• Nina Smith
    Автор
    Showing bit more of the surrounding area - grey sofa with bright and purple cushions
  • PRO
    Renaissance Interiors, Hartley Wintney

I would suggest that you have a luscious tracked pole like those from Walcot House and have a curtain that stacks on the right side of the window only. The tracked pole will give you a pole look but with the single draw option of a track, so that the curtain and pole can be supported all the way along the wall. The Walcot House pleating studs also give a fantastic modern finish to the curtain heading.

I would then suggest a cascade roman blind set at the same height as the pole. By having a cascade rather than a standard pleat blind is the pleats are the feature.

Heckfield Window Dressings · Еще

Heckfield · Еще
    This picture shows the pleating studs. We have used them with rings on the clients existing pole but the heading can also be achieved with a tracked pole.

This a lovely modern and very classy look. I hope that you find this helpful.