Houzz Logo Print
samharwood87

Shower Lighting Help!

samharwood87
Год(а)/Лет назад: 7

Does anyone know where I can buy shower / water proof lighting. Ideally spotlights, I'm looking to create something the image.

Thank you!

Family Country Retreat · Еще

Комментарии: 10

• Daisy England
    If you Google it there are several places. Lovely bathroom.
    samharwood87 поблагодарил(а): Daisy England
  • samharwood87
    Автор

Thanks, I was looking for a recommendation

• samharwood87
    Автор

Thank you! I'll look into this

• PRO
    The Design Net

From your picture, I know this isn't exactly what you are looking for, but this wall light for bathroom wall light by Contardi is beautiful.

• PRO
    Caldicot Kitchen & Bathroom Centre

Hi Sam, there are quite a number of sources (Google is, as ever, your friend!), but the starting point should be to check carefully the specific "Zone" the lights will fall in and then ensure that the IP rating is appropriate: more details can be found here.

Depending on location, you may need an IP44 minimum rating, though IP65 is often recommended. Lights should be low voltage (low voltage LEDs are ideal where appropriately rated) and with suitable RCD protection fitted - any suitably qualified electrician will be able to help.

If you need help sourcing, feel free to get in touch, or find a friendly local electrician!

• samharwood87
    Автор

Thanks all! Shower / water proof lights are a plenty via a Google. But I'm struggaling to find ones without recessed.

• PRO
    Litecraft

Due to the close proximity to the shower you may struggle to
    find Spotlights that are at a high enough IP rating, like said in a previous
    comment the recommendations for a Zone 1 is IP65. However you can use
    n IP44 rated product in a Zone 1 but it must be connected to a 30Ma RCD
    proctedcted curciut. (Full details can be found in the current IEE Wiring
    Regulations [BS7671])

Here's few suggestions you can look at:

Terra Recessed Light - Stainless Steel

Kenn 1 Light Adjustable Wall Light - Black

You can view full bathroom range here... and we would also suggest to look at outdoor lights as most of them have suitable IP ratings.

Whatever style you decide on we highly recommend you seek
    advice and have the lighting fitted by a trained and certified electrician.

Hope this helps and if you have any questions feel free to contact us by emailing customerservice@litecraft.co.uk or by calling 0161 359 4777

Kind Regards,

Litecraft Team

• Vickie Bracken
    We have spotlights like this in our shower and they're amazing! Make it feel like you're at a luxury spa. Think they're the same as those mentioned in a previous post.
  • PRO
    d & b
    look into CLS I ve used them many times they are IP 68 spotlight for recessed use or architecture use.