Houzz Logo Print
crystal_lavoice

Small Living Room Space - Need decorating/design help!

Crystal LaVoice
Год(а)/Лет назад: 7

Hi! I'm moving into a new place and looking to decorate from scratch the living room.
Needs:
- Desk space
- LARGE sectional
- Mounted TV
- Warm & Welcoming
- Stylish, but very comfortable
See photos and layout attached.

Комментарии: 12

• jck910

Your space does not have room for a LARGE sectional.

• auntthelma

If you already have the 'large' sectional, I'd put it on the two window walls and the TV on the solid wall.

• jck910

The floor plan shows 2 window walls but the actual room only has 1 and she has no furniture yet. Cannot read room dimensions, what are they?

• Crystal LaVoice
    Автор

15'-8" x 21'-2"

• Crystal LaVoice
    Автор

@auntthelma, we will be using the dining room as a proper dinning area as we enjoy throwing dinner parties.

• auntthelma

Looks like the place for the desk is on the wall next to the closet.

• Kicksychick

Your space is too small for a sectional.

Place the sofa on the far wall with large artwork above it. Place 2 chairs on the window wall facing the TV mounted on the wall opposite the window. Choose a round coffee table. A desk would fit next to the hall closets, or if you have a nice view from your bedroom bay window, place a desk facing the view.

• Crystal LaVoice
    Автор

I was thinking of doing a TV directly on the wall ahead, and a Large sectional facing that wall....

• Emily Jowers
    How long is the left wall in the living room? From the back wall to the edge of the dining room opening.
  • PRO
    Dexter Builders

Place a sofa table under the window with the sectional in front of it and on the back wall. Place the Tv on the wall under the soffit . I think the deck could go next to the closest to the right of the bedroom door. Just my thoughts.

• Emily Jowers
    That was my thought exactly. If you want a sectional, that's probably the best way.