Houzz Logo Print
kamarshall13

Need help with cabinet design in kitchen.

kamarshall13
Год(а)/Лет назад: 7

I have the sink in the middle and want to build cabinets on either side of sink. I have 100 inches to the right of sink. I am putting a pantry at the end as it deadends into a wall. to the left of pantry will be a 36 inch fridge. How would you lay out cabinets on that side. On the left on the sink I have about 55 inches to work with. I want a cabinet for trash and need to get the dishwasher somewhere on the wall also. Please help. I was thinking a glass cabinet on the uppers on each side of sink?

I am thinking of either a 24 or 30 inch pantry. I do have a small pantry already in the kitchen. Thanks for your help!!!

Комментарии: 5

• PRO
    Central Kitchen & Bath

Central Kitchen & Bath has many design professionals who would love to help with your kitchen. Give us a call (407)6299366!

• kamarshall13
    Автор

Do you provide an estimate?

• PRO
    Dexter Builders

I would not put a big pantry in a small kitchen. Possibly use a 15" pantry pull out at the end to keep the fridge from being placed on the wall. That will also help make the sizes of the wall cabinet a bit more balance on each side of the sink. So you have a range in this area as well?

• kamarshall13
    Автор

It's not a small kitchen. The range/hood will be on the opposite wall.

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting

I would do a 24” pull out pantry as for DW it can go to the right of the sink or the left since it has no bearing on counter space .IMO glass cabinets on either side of the sink will look odd with the fridge and pantry on the one side maybe just try drawing out to see what I mean. Does the DW wall end or is it open on the left . Some pics would be a huge help