Houzz Logo Print
saleeangel

Hello, could you please tell me the color of walls?

saleeangel
Год(а)/Лет назад: 7
We live on a lake in Maine and have the pine ceilings and on some walls. Our entryway and mud room is painted Benjamin Moore eucalyptus leaf and open kitchen living room is rosemary sprig..we are looking to lighten the area and loved the pictures you have posted. There is not a home that you have designed that has not been on my favorite list, they are beautiful..
Thank you very much.
New Residence, Camden, Maine · Еще

Комментарии: 1

• PRO
    Dominic Paul Mercadante Architecture
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 7

I have searched my files and do not have a record of the wall color used - I have asked the owner and painter but have not heard back. It is a Benjamin Moore color. I recall looking at devon cream (OC-102), antique lace (OC-104) and calming cream (OC-105) but in the end I think we went with something different. These might be a good place to start - the wood is vertical grain Douglas Fir which will have a very different color and feeling from Pine. I would never advise selecting a color from a photograph - you should look at some large samples (24" square) on a couple of walls in the room that you plan to paint. remember that your eye sees and adjusts color relative to the surrounding colors. Hope that helps.